Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Marines Honor Two Fallen Brothers

.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/07/13/GA2009071302993.html?referrer=facebook

Nikki Kahn of The Washington Post gets photographic credit...

A memorial service is held on July 13, 2009, for two U.S. Marines with Delta Company 2nd LAR who were killed in action in Helmand province, Afghanistan. Master Sgt. Jerome D. Hatfield and Lance Cpl. Pedro A. Barbozaflores were killed when a makeshift bomb exploded.

Thanks for the heads up from Angie Pefley

3 comments:

  1. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I guess for now i'll
    settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

    I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    Look at my weblog: Our Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your means of telling everything in this piece of writing is really good, every one be able to simply be aware of it,
    Thanks a lot.

    my blog :: labrador golden retriever mix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! I simply would like to offer you a big thumbs up for the great info
    you have got right here on this post. I am returning to your web site for more soon.


    my website :: helpful information on golden retrievers information

    ReplyDelete